“As above, so below”. . . the ancients understood this well, and from that, astrology came into being.
FOCUS: Astrology, Numerology, and I Ching Astrology
Rev. Mary Ann Tourjee, Interfaith Minister, Astrologer & Numerologist
- Successful completion of the Foundation Training in Astrology, through the Faculty of Astrological Study in the United Kingdom.
- Noel Tyl Master of Astrology Certification Course of Study – In Process, nearing completion. Coursework was under Master Astrologer Noel Tyl until his retirement & later demise in 2019. Currently, studying with Master Astrologer Basil Fearrington.
- Over a decade of intense private study and practice of Numerology & the I Ching.
- Independent Study: Numerology; I Ching and I Ching Astrology; Crystal Resonance Theory; Feng Shui; Sacred Geometry; and more.
OTHER PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:
- Professional Librarian for 34 years. Positions included: Library Director; Youth Services Consultant for the Central Massachusetts Regional Library System; Supervisor of Children’s and Young Adult Services. Education: Master of Science in Library Science.
- Ministry. Local Pastor for the United Methodist Church. Education: Interfaith Ministry Certification Studies Completion with the New Seminary in New York City; Ordained as an Interfaith Minister in 2009. Master of Divinity Coursework with 30+ Hours completed. Interfaith Ministry embraces All Faith Paths of the Light; it is a ministry that is never in place of, always in addition to the root faith path.
- Lifelong Studies in many areas. In the last two decades, focus has included the following areas: Astrology, Numerology, I Ching; Crystal Resonance; Feng Shui; Angels; Astrology and the Bible.
- Intensive private study with a major foundational shift 2006 – 2008. This included working closely with Shaman Grandmother Standing Bear (Rev. Nancy Higgins), and assisting her in Sweat Lodge.
- December 2007, Nancy and Mary Ann launched the Spiritual Healing Temple in South Deerfield, MA. In 2014, the Spiritual Healing Temple was moved the work to their home.
- April 27,2013 Nancy and Mary Ann were married. Today, they continue their work at their home in Greenfield, MA.